View in original language
- Wheat | 2 cup
- Milk | 2 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off and, with a spoon, mix the flour that stuck and hit again just to mix.
- Grease a skillet with oil or butter, and heat until hot.
- With the help of a ladle, take a portion of the dough and place it in the skillet, rotate the skillet to spread it well.
- Lower the heat and let it brown underneath, then turn the other side and let it brown, repeat the process with all the dough.
- Use your favorite filling.
Did you like this recipe?