View in original language
- oat flour | 1 tablespoon
- beaten egg | 1 unit(s)
- paprika | to taste
- oregano | to taste
- salt | to taste
- black pepper | to taste
- mozzarella (slices) | 2 unit(s)
- cherry tomato | to taste
- basil | to taste
- tomato sauce | 2 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients, take the mixture to a non-stick skillet already heated and with olive oil.
- spread evenly, cover and wait to bake completely until golden.
- Flip and add the filling, which can be the cheese of your choice (it looks amazing with creamy ricotta and cashew nut cheese)
- Use lactose-free light mozzarella, plenty of cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.
- I finished with a little more oregano and it's ready!
Did you like this recipe?