View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Cheese200 g
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Green smell to taste
- Milk1 cup
- Tomato sauce1 tablespoon
- Put the wheat in the blender and beat for 2 minutes and the salt and egg
- A skillet on low heat put a spoon of butter and add the mixture that was beaten in the blender.
- Spread evenly and leave to bake for 3 minutes on one side, cover after 3 minutes, turn to the other side.
- After one side has already been done, add the tomato sauce Spread it, add the cheese, onion and green smell on top and cover and leave for 5 minutes to finish roasting the side
- After 5 minutes on low heat, the cheese is melted and ready.