View in original language
- Cooked rice250 g
- Stuffing (meat, chicken sausage or vegetables)150 g
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Seasonings to taste
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Cream cheese1 can(s)
- Mozzarella cheese150 g
- Oil to taste
- Heat your favorite mixture (meat, sausage, chicken or vegetables) with a drizzle of oil and fry well.
- Add the seasonings, then the tomato sauce and finally the cream. Reserve.
- In a refractory, have the cooked rice and make holes between the rice add a generous portion of cream cheese.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- And then arrange your mixture with sour cream on top.
- Add another generous layer of curd and finally another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- To decorate you can add oregano, basil, parsley, tomatoes, olives and much more.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40 min or until the top is golden brown.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
perfect baked fish
chocolate in the cup