View in original language
- Penne cooked al dente | 500 g
- Olive oil | 2 teaspoon
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Chopped ham | 300 g
- Chopped Mozzarella | 300 g
- grated cheese | 0 to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper | 0 to taste
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic.
Add the tomato sauce, the cream cheese and the cream.
Season with salt and pepper
Leave on low heat until the cheese melts.
Turn off the heat and mix the chopped mozzarella and ham
In a refractory place the macaroni, pour the sauce and sprinkle the grated cheese.
Leave for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
Did you like this recipe?