View in original language
- sachets of tomato sauce2 unit(s)
- minced pepperoni2 unit(s)
- grated ham200 g
- grated mozzarella300 g
- packet of noodles2 unit(s)
- oregano to taste1 to taste
- liter of water2 l
- Salt1 to taste
- In a pan, bring the water to a boil along with the macaroni and salt to taste.
- Put in a form, pour the tomato sauce.
- Fry the pepperoni
- Place the noodles on top of the sauce.
- Stuff the ham and the mozzarella.
- Oregano to taste on top of the recipe.
- Bake in oven at 250º C for 35 to 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like