Orange Cake with Tang
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Orange Juice Powder1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Milk to taste
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and margarine.
- Then add the powdered juice and flour.
- Add the milk little by little, mixing well.
- Finally add the baking powder.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for approximately 40 minutes.
- For syrup: orange juice + sugar. Mix well and bring to a boil until thickened. Pour while still hot on the cake.