View in original language
- Orange juice6 unit(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sugar3 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Butter (to grease the pan)2 tablespoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Grease the mold with butter and sugar. Reserve. Pre heat the oven.
- Beat the eggs, butter and sugar Until smooth. Mix the flour and add the orange juice until it becomes a light dough. Add the baking powder.
- Put the dough in the shape and bake for about 40 minutes. Do the toothpick test (it comes out dry) and it's ready.