View in original language
- 2 eggs2 unit(s)
- 1 pinch of salt1 dessert spoon
- 2 slices of cheese2 unit(s)
- Green seasoning to taste0 to taste
- chicken broth to taste0 to taste
- Beat the 2 eggs, it can be in the mixer or not.
- After beating well, place it in the frying pan already greased with oil, add the salt, the ham chopped into squares and the two slices of cheese (no need to chop the cheese).
- Put the seasonings to taste, wait for it to set, and turn the omelet.
- A delicious omelet is ready, bon appetit!