Noodles with meatballs 🍝🍝
View in original language
- Ground beef | 1 kg
- White onion | 1 unit(s)
- Red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Scented Pepper | 4 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Pepper | 1 to taste
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Green Smell | 1 to taste
- Pasta of your choice | 500 g
- Cheese | 1 to taste
- Tomato sauce (sachet) | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 2 tablespoon
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Tomato | 1/2 unit(s)
- Start by cutting very small (or grinding): half a red onion, half a white onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 hot peppers.. in a bowl place the ground meat and these ingredients. Add seasonings to taste (salt, pepper...). I don't use egg or wheat to make the point, just 2 tablespoons of oil. Add this oil and knead the meat well, knead a lot for about 30 min.
- Make balls (if you want you can put cheese cubes in the middle).
- In a large pan, put a drizzle of oil, the rest of the onions, garlic and chili pepper. Saute well. Add the extract and tomato sauce, let it sauté and then add the water. It needs a lot of sauce, because the meatballs and noodles will cook in this sauce. If necessary, you can add more water.
- When the sauce comes to a boil, add the raw meatballs to the sauce, let them cook until they are very firm.
- When they firm, add the pasta of your choice, let it cook in this sauce with the meatballs.
- Finally, just finish with cheese and green smell
Did you like this recipe?