Noodles on the platter
View in original language
- Noodles500 g
- Corn1 can(s)
- Cooked ground beef to taste
- Mozzarella cheese300 g
- Bolognese tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- In a pan, add the sauce, the ground beef and the green corn and bring to a boil for 3 minutes, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Put the pasta to cook, when it's ready, drain and put it inside the sauce, mix everything.
- Separate a glass platter, transfer the pasta already ready to it, and cover over all the pasta with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 160°C until the cheese melts.
- Serve as you wish.