noodles on the plate
View in original language
- spaghetti noodles | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chicken breast strips | 250 g
- Onion 2 cloves of garlic, all crushed | 1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 4 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 dessert spoon
- grated mozzarella | 200 g
- Seasoning mix Salt, black pepper, smoked pabrica and Bahia seasoning | 1 to taste
- soy sauce | 1 tablespoon
- Season the chicken with seasoning mix, and soy sauce mix well and set aside
- Cook the pasta as usual, let it drain
- Heat the chicken in a large skillet, then sauté the chicken that you seasoned, revoking it until the water dries completely and starts to fry, add the olive oil, brown it well, set aside
- In the same pan, do not wash what has been released from the chicken that goes from the flavor to the dish, put a little olive oil and sauté the onion and crushed garlic.
- Then return the chicken to the pan, and add the pasta and turning it will want to fry.
- Let it fry, you stir slowly to keep it whole then put it on the plate and add the cheese
Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?