Noodles a la Maryy
View in original language
- Pasta of your choice | 1/2 kg
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella | to taste
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Seasonings | to taste
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Bacon | 100 g
- Oregano | to taste
- Cook the macaroni, drain and set aside.
- In a pan put 1 thread of oil, the seasoning, the bacon stir a little and add the ground beef, and let it cook.
- Once the meat is cooked add the tomato sauce and corn. Mix well, always testing the seasoning to see if it is to your liking.
- Put the noodles, leave it very wet, with a little broth.
- Place part of it on a platter, put mozzarella on top and place the other part.
Add more mozzarella, sprinkle some oregano on top and bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes or until the mozzarella is golden brown.
Well there petti....
Did you like this recipe?