View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Chocolate6 coffee spoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Butter120 g
- Milk150 ml
- Oil50 ml
- Yeast1 teaspoon
- Beat the sugar, margarine and eggs, until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Add the wheat flour, milk, yeast to the cream and beat well.
- In a medium and greased shape (form with a hole in the middle) add a part of the dough.
- In the other part of the dough, add the chocolate and mix well.
- Place the chocolate dough on top of the dough already placed in the form.
- If you want to make light movements with a fork mixing the masses.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick pierces and comes out dry.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
mixed carrot cake
Gluten free mixed cake