View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- warm milk200 ml
- Oil100 ml
- Sugar1/2 tablespoon
- Salt1/2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour1/2 kg
- Organic Dry Yeast2 unit(s)
- In the mixer using the bread hook Put the following ingredients Eggs sugar, salt
- Warm the milk with the oil and add it to the mixer, and the biological yeast sachet Beating, add the wheat flour little by little. And with high speed lets it roll well
- Then transfer the dough to the floured surface and knead just to make the dough that will stick a little to your hand. But that's how it is, just add a little more flour if the dough is too soft
- Let the dough rest until it doubles in size.
- Make balls and place in the floured mold. Brush a yolk and if you like sprinkle sugar
- Place in the oven and slowly rise until golden and golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like