View in original language
- Flour | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- Sugar | 1 teaspoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Butter | 50 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Organic Dry Yeast | 2 teaspoon
- grated cheese | 1/4 cup
- Colorau | 1 teaspoon
- Mix the ingredients in the following order: yeast, sugar, milk (warm), butter, egg, salt and flour.
- Stir well until blended.
- Place in a microwave-safe loaf or loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and paprika evenly over the dough.
- Cover with a cloth and leave in a warm place in the kitchen to rise for 40 minutes.
- Then put it in the microwave to bake for 5 to 7 minutes on high power.
- This bread looks like a loaf of bread, great for breakfast, toast, bread on the plate, etc.
Did you like this recipe?