View in original language
- Chicken fillet500 g
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil2 tablespoon
- Medium Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves2 unit(s)
- Eggplant1 unit(s)
- Zucchini1 unit(s)
- Medium, ripe and firm tomatoes3 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese400 g
- Oregano to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Leave it to develop its flavor in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil and lightly brown the chicken.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue sautéing until golden.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water, cover the pan, lower the heat and cook until the chicken falls apart
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices. Distribute the slices in a sieve and sprinkle with salt to taste. Let it rest for about 1 hour
- Also cut the zucchini into 0.3 cm thick slices.
- In a non-stick frying pan, first brown the zucchini slices and then the eggplant slices.
- Cut the tomatoes into 0.5 cm thick slices
- To assemble, in a rectangular ovenproof dish (approximately 17 x 25 cm), assemble the lasagna as follows: a layer of tomato slices
- one of slices of zucchini and eggplant interspersed, 1 package of cottage cheese, the sautéed chicken and a final layer with the rest of the vegetables
- Sprinkle oregano and finish by covering the entire surface with 1 more package of Cottage Cheese
- Place in a preheated medium oven at 180ºC for about 30 minutes or until the lasagna is boiling abundantly.
- The eggplants should be sprinkled with salt and left to drain for about 1 hour to eliminate excess water.
- Replace the chicken with ground beef or tuna.