Meat Lasagna ground
View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Tomato Extract | 300 g
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella | 250 g
- Ham | 250 g
- Seasonings | to taste
- Pre-cooked lasagna noodles | 1 unit(s)
- Cook the meat with your favorite seasonings.
- Add the tomato paste and the cream.
Let it cook.
- The sauce should be liquid.
- Line the bottom of a refractory with a little sauce.
- Alternate layers of lasagna noodles, sauce, slices of ham and slices of mozzarella.
- The last layer should be mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven until golden.
Did you like this recipe?