View in original language
- Macaroni250 g
- Tomato Extract3 tablespoon
- Pepper Jelly1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Mixed Peppers to taste
- Blonde to taste
- Red onion to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Meatballs to taste
- In a pan, brown the meatballs
- With the meatballs still in the pan, add the garlic and onion and saute
- Add the rosemary, parsley and bay leaf, saute
- Add the tomato paste and mix well
- Add 1 cup of water, pepper and salt
- Let it boil on low heat until it thickens.
- Cook the macaroni as usual.
- When the sauce thickens, add 2 ladles of the pasta cooking water to the sauce.
- When the macaroni is cooked, drain and set aside.
- When the sauce is thick again, add 1 very generous tablespoon of the jam and mix well until smooth.
- Add the pasta to the sauce pan and stir until combined.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Potatoes au gratin with sour cream
Creamy Chicken, Corn and Cottage Cheese Pie
hummus with pomegranate