View in original language
- Macaroni250 g
- Tomato Extract3 tablespoon
- Pepper Jelly1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Mixed Peppers to taste
- Blonde to taste
- Red onion to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Meatballs to taste
- In a pan, brown the meatballs
- With the meatballs still in the pan, add the garlic and onion and saute
- Add the rosemary, parsley and bay leaf, saute
- Add the tomato paste and mix well
- Add 1 cup of water, pepper and salt
- Let it boil on low heat until it thickens.
- Cook the macaroni as usual.
- When the sauce thickens, add 2 ladles of the pasta cooking water to the sauce.
- When the macaroni is cooked, drain and set aside.
- When the sauce is thick again, add 1 very generous tablespoon of the jam and mix well until smooth.
- Add the pasta to the sauce pan and stir until combined.