Macaroni with minced meat sauce
View in original language
- Macaroni | 500 g
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Ground beef | 350 g
- Tomato sauce | 5 tablespoon
- Onion | 1 to taste
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- In a pan, put the water, salt and let it boil, add the pasta and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, place the garlic, onion and a drizzle of olive oil, add the ground meat, stir well, add the salt and pepper, stir well, add the tomato sauce and a little water (100ml) and leave for 10 minutes.
- When time passes, remove the noodles from the heat and take a colander and put the noodles to drain the water.
- Add the pasta to the meat pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?