MACARONI IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
View in original language
- Calabrese sausage slice in cubes | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- minced garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- penne or screw noodles | 250 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- chopped mozzarella | 1 cup
- Basil (for finishing) | to taste
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the cream and mozzarella. Cover the pan and place over high heat.
- Once it boils, lower the flame to minimum. Let it boil for another 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat, let the pressure release and open the pan.
- Add the cream and mozzarella, stir well and check the doneness of the dough.
- If needed, bring to a boil and a few more minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Did you like this recipe?