View in original language
- snail noodles | 500 g
- Cottage cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Mozzarella | 100 g
- Cheese | 100 g
- Sliced cheddar cheese | 100 g
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 500 ml
- Nutmeg | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- grated onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Put the pasta to cook in water with plenty of salt and oil. I use snail pasta, which is the most traditional for this type of pasta, as the sauce gets inside the pasta, but Penne or Screw will also work.
- Sauce: put the grated onion, the butter and let it melt for 30 seconds, add the wheat flour, mix vigorously and add the milk little by little, until the sauce gets consistency, add the cheeses little by little, and mix without stopping. Put the seasonings. Note: do not add salt! The salt in the pasta water will be enough.
- Drain the cooked pasta, and put it in the pan again, gradually adding the sauce and mixing gently. This way the sauce will get into the holes in the pasta.
Did you like this recipe?