Low carb chicken pie
View in original language
- Shredded Chicken | 2 cup
- Chopped Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped green beans | 1 cup
- Chopped Parsley | 1/2 cup
- Whole Cauliflower | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oat bran | 1/2 cup
- Light cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into pieces and steam until tender.
- In the mixer, beat the cabbage and add the bran and the white and mix well.
- In a bowl, prepare the stuffing, add the cooked and shredded chicken, carrots, green beans and parsley and mix.
- Grease a shape and place half of the cabbage mass covering the entire shape.
- Put the stuffing, add the cottage cheese and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Pass the yolk on the pie and take it to the preheated oven at 200° for about 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?