Light and easy quick pancake
View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 2 cup
- Whole milk | 2 cup
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt | to taste
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender
- Pour small portions into a non-stick frying pan greased with oil over the entire surface.
- Make very thin and uniform discs to form the pancakes in a way that involves the whole skillet, wait for one side to fry well, turn the other side
- Done that, make the stuffing of your preference. Suggestion: braised ground beef, grated pepperoni, ham and cheese, spinach with cheese etc...
- Put the stuffing on the discs, close and throw tomato sauce on top, if you want to add grated cheese and microwave for a few minutes, it's ready!
- This recipe yields 6 discs, it is light and delicious, bon appétit!
Did you like this recipe?