View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- Lemon juice2 unit(s)
- Zest of lemon zest1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk topping1 can(s)
- Lemon Juice Topping100 ml
- Beat the yolks, sugar and margarine in a blender.
- Then add the lemon juice and zest, milk and flour little by little.
- Finally, gently mix the egg whites and the baking powder.
- Spread the dough on a medium rectangular roast already greased and bake in the oven (already preheated) for about 40 minutes at a temperature of 180ºC.
- ROOF: Mix everything in a small pan and bring to the fire, stirring constantly until it boils.