Lasagna without cheese, ham in the pan
Essa receita eu gosto muito,pq é pra aquela janta /almoço barato e bom . Sabe quando tá no finalzinho do mês mais sobrou coisa faz essa receita. Read more
View in original language
- Lasagna dough400 g
- Ground beef400 g
- Tomato sauce to taste
- Flour to taste
- Milk to taste
- Onion to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Oregano to taste
- First leave the dough for 30 seconds or - in hot water so that it spends less time in the pan.
- Now start making the sauces.
- White sauce: first cut the onion into cubes and crush the garlic (separate the garlic and onion, then add olive oil/soy oil and fry them.
- When golden, add 1 tablespoon of flour and mix, when you mix the flour with the fried garlic and onion, add milk.
- If it's too thick, add milk little by little and add salt to taste.
- Red sauce: For the red sauce we will add the garlic and onion that we have reserved and fry in olive oil.
- After browning, add the ground meat and fry it. Now that it has fried, add the red sauce and seasonings to taste.
- Let's go to assembly. Put the red sauce on the bottom, put the pasta on top and now add the white sauce and repeat until finished.
- All this in the pan. Finish the top with bank sauce and a little oregano to taste.
- Let it cook for 5 or more minutes (until the pasta cooks). When cooking, just serve.😁🖐️🤭