View in original language
- Bolognese sauce: chopped onion1 unit(s)
- Ground beef500 g
- Salt0 to taste
- Tomato Extract1 unit(s)
- White Sauce: Butter3 tablespoon
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Milk3 cup
- Black pepper0 to taste
- Box of sour cream2 unit(s)
- Fresh lasagna noodles1 to taste
- Ham500 g
- Mozzarella500 g
- Packet of grated cheese1 unit(s)
- Drain the pasta and add the hot sauce over the pasta.
- Add the tomato sauce and boil.
- White Sauce: In another pan, melt the butter and add the flour.
- Mix until well incorporated and add the milk, pepper and cream.
- ASSEMBLY: In the bottom of a refractory, place a little bolognese sauce.
- above, the lasagna noodles, ham, mozzarella and the white sauce.
- Repeat the operation until you finish with the white sauce and grated cheese.
- Place in medium oven for 20 minutes. And then just enjoy your lasagna bolognese.