View in original language
- lasagna noodles500 g
- Ground beef500 g
- Sour cream2 cup
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Ham500 g
- Mozzarella500 g
- Salt to taste
- Milk2 cup
- grated onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce1 can(s)
- Garlic Clove3 unit(s)
- grated cheese1 unit(s)
- LASAGNA: Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions, pour it into a refractory with ice water so it doesn't stick and set aside.
- BOLOGNESE SAUCE: Sauté the garlic, onion, ground beef, tomato sauce, cook for 3 minutes and set aside.
- WHITE SAUCE: Melt the margarine, add the 3 tablespoons of wheat flour and stir.
- Slowly pour in the milk and keep stirring.
- Finally, add the cream, stir for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- MOUNTING: Pour a part of the bolognese sauce in a refractory, half of the pasta, half of the ham, half of the mozzarella, all the white sauce and the rest of the pasta.
- Repeat layers to the edge of the container.
- Finish with the grated cheese and take it to the high oven (220°C), preheated, for about 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like