View in original language
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Chicken broth1 unit(s)
- grated large onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce2 can(s)
- Same amount of water as the can of tomato sauce4 can(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Mozzarella (or cheese of your choice)300 g
- Noodles500 g
- Salt and other seasonings1 to taste
- Place the oil and onion in a pan and cook until golden.
- Then add the tomato sauce and the other seasonings and cook until it gets consistent.
- In another pan put the water and let it boil then add the noodles and leave for around 5 to 6 minutes.
- After draining the pasta, place it in a refractory, mix the prepared sauce and cover with the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven until the mozzarella melts.
- Serve it hot