View in original language
- Noodles | 500 g
- carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 3 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Ham and cheese | to taste
- Put the pasta in the water and let it boil.
- Cut the tomato (remove the seeds), peel the carrot and grate, and chop the cheese and ham.
Add the noodles and everything else in a bowl and mix.
- Note: if you don't like mayonnaise, add it a little and try it so it doesn't taste too strong.
- Note: you can put olives, corn, peas if you prefer
Did you like this recipe?