View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 1/2 kg
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Dry Biological Yeast | 5 mg
- warm milk | 125 ml
- Warm water | 125 ml
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Soybean oil | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Add in a bowl the egg, yeast, salt, sugar, salt, oil, margarine, milk, water and mix with the aid of a spoon.
- Then gradually add the flour, transferred to a bench and knead for 10 to 15 minutes, until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- After this time, divide the dough and open with the help of a rolling pin. Once you have made the dough in the shape of a circle, put it in a pizza pan or the one you have just greased with oil, brush tomato paste over the dough.
- Then take it to the preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes, remove from the oven brush more tomato paste and put the stuffing of your preference (I made mine with cheese and ham) and put it in the oven again until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?