View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Warm water | 1 cup
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil | to taste
- Enough water to cook | to taste
- Mix the salt into the flour.
- Make a hole in the middle and add the water little by little.
- Mix with a spoon. Then use your hands and go up a little.
- Form a ball and wrap in plastic and let rest for 35 minutes.
- Raise the dough a little more and open the dough. Don't make it too thin. Fold the dough into a fan and cut the strips with the help of a knife.
- Release the Macaroni and cook for about five minutes or so in hot water, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?