View in original language
- Sifted Wheat Flour | 1 kg
- Large eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- warm milk | 250 ml
- Organic Yeast | 50 g
- Candied fruit | 300 g
- Seedless raisins | 250 g
- Panettone essence | 20 ml
- Lemon zest | to taste
- Beat the eggs, sugar, butter, milk, yeast and essence in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Place the sifted flour in a large bowl, make a hole in the center and add the beaten ingredients.
- Knead well until the dough comes away from your hands.
Then add the fruit, raisins and lemon zest.
- Distribute the dough in paper forms suitable for panettone and fill halfway.
- Let the dough rise for 30 minutes until it doubles in volume.
- After that time, make an X cut on top of the dough, brush with yolk and put a small piece of butter on the marking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 45 minutes or until golden.
Let cool completely on racks before packing.
Did you like this recipe?