View in original language
- spaghetti noodles1 kg
- Ground beef1 kg
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Garlic1 unit(s)
- Corn1 can(s)
- Tomato sauce2 unit(s)
- Put a large pot of water to boil, in the boiling water put a spoonful of salt.
- With the water boiling, put your pasta, let it be al dente and set aside.
- In the same pan that we cook the pasta, put your garlic and onion to brown, then throw the ground beef and let it cook, when it is cooked season to taste, put the corn and tomato, let it cook, put the tomato sauces and let it all incorporate.
- With the ground beef sauce ready, adjust the salt to your taste and throw in your noodles, mix well and let it mix completely in the sauce, so that it is very homogeneous.
- If you like, put a green smell to finish. Serve warm with grated cheese.