View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Ground beef3 kg
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Homemade seasoning made with garlic, salt, onion and coriander3 tablespoon
- Ground Bacon300 g
- Cold water3 ml
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead them well.
- Create portions from 90 to 100g.
- Shape the burgers onto a countertop after covering it with wet plastic.
- Take a metal baking sheet and line it with plastic, then add the hamburgers and intersperse with layers of meat and plastic, without pressing.
- Make a maximum of 4 layers per shape and take it to freeze.
- Remove from the freezer, fry or bake and it's ready to serve.