homemade chocolate panettone
View in original language
- Wheat flour with yeast2 cup
- liquid milk2 cup
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Water1 cup
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Eggs (yolks)4 unit(s)
- Condensed milk2 cup
- Panettone essence2 tablespoon
- Take a bowl, mix the wheat flour with yeast and water. Letting rest for 10 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients in another bowl, and mix in the mixer. until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
- Gather the two mixes made and put it in the greased shape and take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Then make the syrup, putting the cream, condensed milk, chocolate powder and butter in a pan. Mix everything until creamy. Cover the dough made with the cold syrup and serve.