Homemade Brown Bread
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 125 g
- Wholemeal flour | 125 g
- Salt | 3 g
- Dry yeast | 10 g
- Refined sugar | 10 g
- Honey malt or molasses | 1 teaspoon
- Powdered milk | 20 g
- Butter | 20 g
- Warm water | 150 ml
- Oats in grains | to taste
- Chia seeds | to taste
- Egg for brushing | 1 unit(s)
- First activate the yeast with warm water
- Add the powdered milk, sugar, salt, butter and malt, honey or molasses, and mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the flours and grains and mix well and then knead with your hands until you get the dough point and let it rest for 1 hour
- Cut the dough into equal parts and roll it in the cylinder or with a hand roller.
- Stretch the dough on the countertop and roll it into a bun.
- Place the breads in a greased roast, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes, make a mixture of beaten egg with 2 tablespoons of water and brush on top of the breads.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?