Homemade Broccoli, Mozzarella and Green Corn Pizza
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Organic Dry Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 1/2 tablespoon
- Water at room temperature | 150 ml
- Sliced Mozzarella | 100 g
- Broccoli cooked in salted water | to taste
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Tomato Passata | to taste
- Black Olives | to taste
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, dry yeast, sugar and stir. Then add the salt, oil, water and stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Knead the dough well by hand or in a planetary mixer for 10 minutes, put it in a bowl, cover with a clean, dry cloth and let it rest in the microwave off for 2 hours or until it doubles in size.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin in the desired shape on a pizza pan greased with olive oil, add a layer of tomato passata, slices of mozzarella, half with the green corn, half with broccoli, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at the maximum temperature of your conventional oven for 10 minutes and serve immediately.
- Serve with a nice wine and Bon Appetit!
Did you like this recipe?