Homemade bread stuffed
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 800 g
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- warm milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Organic Yeast | 10 g
Pour the warm milk into a bowl, with it dissolve the yeast, then add the eggs, oil, sugar and salt. Mix well (by hand) all the ingredients.
- Then add the wheat flour little by little (the dough will be at the point where it will no longer stick to your hands).
- Knead well, cut into pieces you want, roll up and let it rest for 1 hour. Brush each one with egg yolk to make it crimson.
- Take it to a preheated oven at 180º degrees, after 40 minutes, increase to 220º degrees to brown it.
- If you want you can put it in the dough before rolling bacon, pepperoni or chopped cheese looks great.
- Note: No need to knead twice. She grows up to be a beauty. Try it.
Did you like this recipe?