View in original language
- Bread yeast10 g
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Warm water400 ml
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Oil120 ml
- Wheat Flour700 g
- Salt to taste
- Put the sugar and yeast in a bowl
- Add the warm water (to know if it's the right temperature, put your index finger in the water and leave it for 10 seconds)
- Stir and let it act for 15 minutes, it will create a foam on top
- After 15 minutes add the egg and oil and mix a little
- Put the flour and salt
- When you get to the point, knead the dough for about 10/15 minutes
- Return the dough to the bowl and let it rest for at least 1 hour.
- Take the dough and debt into four parts
- Open each part with a rolling pin and shape your buns
- Put it in a mold and let it rest for another 1 hour
- Now just put it to bake in the oven at 180°, the time depends on each oven. You can brush a gem to make it more beautiful.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy Home Bread