View in original language
- Wheat flour800 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Water or milk400 ml
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Oil1 cup
- Dry Biological Yeast10 g
- Put all the ingredients in the bread machine l, starting with the liquids, the sugar and the salt.
- Add the wheat and yeast.
- On the machine, select option 8 for free dough.
- Let it beat until it completes the cycle
- Remove from the machine and take it to grow in a place without wind current until it doubles in volume.
- Form 4 equal loaves with the help of the rolling pin and let rise for another 1 hour.
- Brush egg on top and bake for amis or less 30 minutes