View in original language
- Wheat flour1 kg
- warm milk400 ml
- Warm water1/2 cup
- Oil100 ml
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Fresh biological wound40 g
- In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the sugar and add the salt, liquid ingredients, eggs and mix very well.
- Gradually add the flour until it forms a soft dough and knead the dough well.
- Let the dough rest for approximately 1 hour.
- After the growth, divide the dough, roll it the way you want, put it in the shapes and let it rise until it doubles in volume.
- Bake in a medium oven (200°C), preheated, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and brush with milk to make the crust softer.