View in original language
- Wheat flour1 kg
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Organic Yeast30 g
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Warm water1/2 cup
- warm milk400 ml
- Sugar200 g
- In a bowl, dissolve the fresh yeast (or 10 g of dry yeast) in the sugar and add the salt, liquid ingredients, eggs and mix very well. Gradually add the flour until it forms a soft dough and knead the dough well.
- Let the dough rest for approximately 1 hour.
- After the growth, divide the dough, roll it the way you want, put it in the shapes and let it rise until it doubles in volume.
- Bake in a medium oven (200°C), preheated, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and brush with milk to make the crust softer.