View in original language
- Wheat flour1 kg
- warm milk500 ml
- Organic Yeast10 g
- Sugar9 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Egg1 unit(s)
- In a bowl place the yeast, sugar, salt and warm milk.
- Mix well, add oil and egg and stir again.
- Add the wheat flour, mixing and kneading until the dough does not stick to your hands.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes and let it rest until it doubles in volume (about 1 hour)
- Divide the dough into three parts, roll out with a rolling pin and shape the buns.
- Place them in a greased and floured form. Let it rest until it doubles in size. (On average 1 and 1/2 hour)
- Bake in a medium oven until golden.