Home style pen
View in original language
- Penne Noodles250 g
- Whole milk1 l
- Corn starch2 tablespoon
- Corn and Peas1 can(s)
- Bacon100 g
- Pepperoni200 g
- Grated cheese (of your choice)100 g
- Cream cheese100 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic8 unit(s)
- Dried Basil1 teaspoon
- Pepper and cumin1 teaspoon
- Fine herbs1 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Cook the pasta in water and salt until al dente.
- Then transfer to the colander while you prepare the sauce.
- In a pan add the bacon and pepperoni and keep stirring until they fry.
- 3. Then add the onion and stir a little to then add the garlic and the rest of the seasonings.
- Separate 1 cup of milk and dilute the 2 tablespoons of starch
- After everything is well sautéed, add the milk that does not have starch and stir until it boils.
- Then add the glass of milk diluted with starch and stir until it thickens.
- If you like a thicker consistency, add more starch little by little.
- NOTE: First dilute the starch in the cold or room temperature milk. Do not put directly into the sauce to avoid lumps.
- Add the corn, peas, cream cheese and cheese
- Pour in the macaroni and stir gently until get everything incorporated.
- Taste for salt and if necessary add more little by little.