Ham and cheese pancake
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Yeast | 1 coffee spoon
- Grated cheese | 1 coffee spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Ham | 100 g
- Mozzarella cheese | 100 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Add the egg, milk, wheat flour, grated cheese and oil in a blender and beat for 4 minutes.
- With the help of a ladle, pour some of the dough into a non-stick pan and stir the pan so the dough spreads and forms a disk.
- Turn the side and reserve on a plate, and do the same process until all the dough is used up.
- For the stuffing, use the chopped ham and mozzarella put it on one side of the dough and roll it up and arrange it in the mold.
- When all the dough is stuffed, it is inside the form, bathe with tomato sauce, sprinkle grated cheese on top and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?