Ground Beef Pancake 🫔
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 300 ml
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Maizena | 1 tablespoon
- Wheat Flour | 1 to taste
- Ground beef | 300 g
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Corn | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 2 tablespoon
- Green smell | 1 to taste
- Shake in the liquefier all the ingredients
- The wheat is added to the point, the dough is not liquid but also not thick (it is more fluid than cake dough)
- Place a non-stick frying pan to heat, add small shells of dough (until it covers the bottom of the frying pan), let it brown on one side, when golden, turn and let it brown on the other side.
- Stuffing: the stuffing is to taste.. you can put whatever you like ❤
- Sauté the ground beef without any seasoning, when it dries up all the water it releases, start seasoning
- Put the salt, crushed garlic, onion, pepper and chopped tomato. Let it sauté.
- Add the corn, extract and a little water, cover the pan and let it boil for a few minutes. The meat for the pancake can't have a lot of broth, so be careful how much water you add. Finish with green smell
- After baking the dough discs, it's time to assemble. Place the meat on one of the sides of the disc and roll it up, you don't need to put too much meat, otherwise it comes out on the sides. Around 1 tablespoon and a half..
- Roll it up and place it on a platter with the dough seam facing down, so it doesn't open. If you want, you can finish with cheese and take it to au gratin.
Did you like this recipe?