View in original language
- Penne or screw noodles | 250 g
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Ready Sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Oregano | to taste
- Shredded Chicken | 500 g
- shredded mozzarella cheese | 200 g
- Salt | to taste
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Optional chili | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted water and a drizzle of olive oil until it is to your liking.
Tip: don't cook all the way through, the pasta will still cook in the sauce when it goes in the oven.
- Cook and shred the chicken, reserving the cooking water
- In a pan, sauté the onion, tomato and pepper, add the shredded chicken, the ready-made sauce, cream and a little of the chicken cooking water, season to taste.
Did you like this recipe?