Gnocchi without potato
View in original language
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Milk4 cup
- Wheat flour4 cup
- Salt1 to taste
- Mix all the ingredients inside the still turned off pan. Stir until all the flour is dissolved.
- Turn on low heat and stir until it unglues from the bottom of the pan.
- Once cooked, turn off and let it cool.
- When cold, make some snakes and cut the balls to the size you want.
- Put a pan with water to boil. When it boils, place a portion of the balls and wait for it to float. Remove and repeat this process until you run out of portions.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, bon appetit.