View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour50 g
- Salt to taste
- Boiled Potato300 g
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- 1. Squeeze the potatoes while still hot and add the other ingredients and knead until smooth.
- If needed, add a little more flour.
- Wrap the snakes with your hands and cut the balls, always throwing flour so they don't stick to each other.
- Cook the balls in plenty of boiling water, a few at a time, and remove them as they rise in the water.
- As the balls are getting cooked, if you can't pour the sauce right away, put oil on them so they don't stick.
- Add the sauce to taste and enjoy :)
- TIP- The secret of the gnocchi is to get the potatoes very dry after they are cooked. Try cooking them in the microwave, pierce them with a fork and for about 12 minutes on high power. If you don't have a microwave, cook them in their shell.
- This recipe has a great yield and you can reserve the next day's lunch box ;)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Gnocchi without potato